Amazing day, amazing start,
I only wish I had a morning tart.
Never believed this aspect of life,
where I could be harassed even by a bullock cart.
It started as my watch stuck at six,
With the sun sparkling I was sure it needed a fix.
The extra eyes of mine made me realize it had gone past nine,
With a presentation ahead, it was never going to be fine.
The next moments also saw shaving cream brushing my teeth,
And the cold water bucket kept me shivering from head to feet.
I started to pace across the busy street,
Only to bump into a fatso, for whom I was now dead meat.
Hurriedly I reached the station, crossed the railway track,
Just to find a cop waiting, I was taken aback.
Before I realised, I was at station with chargesheet in hand,
Standing in the court, I was asked to pay else jail would be my newfoundland.
I rushed to office, far away from the dreaded place,
My boss just kept staring at me with a swollen face.
I made him aware of the misery I had been in,
And how rest everything went for a spin.
I left early, and took the first train home,
To make myself feel the day was long gone.
But God had different plans, to keep me in check,
The train started, not before making me paralyzed from toe to neck.
Once I reached my destination, I was thrown out,
As if I was a dog, of which people had no idea about.
Slowly I started inching towards home, looking at the girls around,
Soon I found them looking at me, lying on the ground.
I had hit my bums hard, slipped over a banana peel,
It was a moment to be captured on the reel.
The only thing I remember after it was, me lying in bed,
Writing this poem, and massaging my bums which are now red. :)
10 comments:
Kya baat hai sir ji....
Nice keep it up...
kya baat ...kya baat...kya baat :)
Simply Awesome!!
Emm........Tee......tum to chcha gaye....ek no. likhe ho
I see Some part of my bad day in it...
Good One Dood.... :)
Niiiiice ... reminds of the essays in school "A day when everything went wrong" ... Never thought day wud end with red bums , hehehehe
Good One Buddy..
The Bum part was Funny...
(Rhyming isnt it ... main bhi shayar ban sakta hon.. lol)
Nice dude.... keep it up.. ur going rit...
Nice nice..:)
my days are many tyms da same..:p
Post a Comment