Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Dream Awaited....

That red top of yours, adding sparkle to the tantalizing eyes,
You seem so near, my heart can't stop the sighs.

Your heart-melting smile, gives serenity to the face,
And those lips so tender, seem waiting to embrace.

The body seems carved out, with the touch of perfection,
Gentle footsteps of yours, make heads move in your direction.

Things you do, the moves you make, and the words you say,
My curiosity remains of a child, staring at you all day.



I love to watch you play, and cheer out aloud,
Capture those moments, with you making me proud.

Driving you to places, you have always desired,
Walking along the streets and lakes, you've always admired.

Carrying your bags, as you shop whole day, 
Watch movies and plays, just you and me, rest all at bay.

People envy, say you are my prized possession,
My love to you is superficial, just an obsession.

The candle night dinners, and our first ball dance,
As I look at you, I skip a beat at every glance.




Darkness ashore, open skies above, as the waves sings,
Lost amidst the silence, as the aura of affection begins.

Night prolongs giving me jitters, and the fear of the loss,
Question remains: Does she love me, or will I go for a toss?

I hope, of whatever I said, can even be partially true,
I would not have been here, just thinking about you.

I wish I could live my dream, to be with you,
Hug you, pamper you, like no one knew.

8 comments:

Ruchi said...

This Poem is wonderful, simply awesome and I wish one day you will gift this poem to your dream girl... :)

Jyoti said...

It is so magical and beautifully written..Hope u r wish come true!!!!!

Monika.... said...

It is simply awesome with beutiful sentiments...:)

R@kesh said...

bhai MT I simply say Awesome...... Rahul ka idea bahut sahi hai chhapwane ka.... aur lo ji apki ichha bhi puri ho gaye apke bolg me comment kar diya :)

Chotsss said...

Good one MT....kas se karne lage ye...hamari yaad me itne dukhi na ho :)..........Keep mind boggling blogging.

Snehal Patil said...

Nice and beautiful.....

pRaBhAkAr said...

Awesomely penned :)

pRaBhAkAr said...

Awesome...very well penned down...