Saturday, July 18, 2020

Memory of yours !

Body covered with sweat, heart pacing fast,
My mind still runs free, thinking of you.
Why now, going years back in the past,
Just for that one memory, fresh as new.

As I start my morning, doing daily chores,
My face gives way, smiling all day.
Why cant I move it, as water on the shores,
That memory of you, cant keep it at bay.

Years have passed, we are hours apart,
My hands can still feel, your gentle touch.
Why does this not go away, a new start,
This memory of yours, doesnt let me go dutch.

Nights bring thoughts, of us together,
My heart could feel, of you being so near.
Why can't I go back, swift as a feather,
Walking on those banks - a memory so clear.    

1 comment:

Dino said...

Nice one sir jee. Keep it up.