Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love to love you again

    Empty seat, with you not around,
    Eyes looking for you, but not to be found.
    Every face reminds me of you,
    Wishing my angel will just fall out of the blue.
    You smile is a healing to all my pain,
    If this is love, I would love to love you again.

    I can't get my eyes off you, when you are with me,
    It has its own delight, as if being on the sea.
    Your sweet voice has a feeling so warm,
    It is music to my ears, from dusk to dawn.
    Every thought of yours, makes blood rush in my vein,
    If this is love, I would love to love you again.

    There are nights when I keep thinking about you,
    So restless I am, that I land up calling you.
    At times you are busy, at times you deny,
    But you know how to keep me happy, even if you have to lie.
    Why this happens, is hard to explain,
    But, if this is love, I would love to love you again.

    As I now write, you are there in my mind,
    When I close my eyes, it is you whom I find,
    So, now, let me break the ice near my heart,
    Let me wait no more, and make the perfect start.
    My love for you is there to remain,
    I would always love you, over and over again.

6 comments:

Ranjan Prakash said...

Good one :-)

Nita said...

sahi hai. keep going....

R@kesh said...

lagta hai is ranjan ne he comments likh ...likh kar tujhe badhawa diya hai...... any way achha kiya jo kam se kam usne appreciate to kiya...nice one dude..

pRaBhAkAr said...

awesome manoj..too good...

Smruti said...

Awsum....superb lines!!

Unknown said...

no doubt. its too gud...manoj kya baat hai..emition bahar aa rahein hain :-)