Thursday, April 16, 2015

Being together forever...

When we first met, it was not a perfect start,
It seemed two people, who were world apart.

The more I saw you, talked about the world,
I realised it soon, where my mind swirled.

Your innocence and simplicity is of delight,
But your stubbornness to learn is a lovely sight.

Your very presence, and the way you make me feel,
Ignites a fire, so see you everyday with a fervent zeal.

From having lunch together to the evening stroll,
Just for the joy of being with you, I try so hard to cajole.

I want to take you out, see places we have never seen,
Always loving you, the way you have never been.

I wish to be part of your dreams, as you make them alive,
Standing with you all the way, as you go over-drive.

I want be with you, for everything we could do together,
In happiness, joy and sorrow; enjoying each & every weather.


No comments: