Monday, July 6, 2015

I wait for the day......

Each day goes by, making the journey long,
But every moment without her, makes me strong,
Just to wait for the day.....
When she comes to me forever.

Her thoughts cross my mind, like clouds in the sky,
But just like the twinkling of the stars, my hope doesn't die,
Just to wait for the day.....
When there will be sunshine.

She talks of wasted time and lost hope,
But the affection in her eyes, keeps me hanging by the rope,
Just to wait for the day.....
When the eyes have the firework.

Her indecisiveness keeps me questioned and puzzled,
But just a thought of presence, keeps my heart cuddled,
Just to wait for the day......
When we are lost in our huddle.

I fear of her thoughts, of being forever apart,
But the same fear, gives a hope of a new start,
Just to wait for the day....
When we are together in the same cart.

I wait for day when she stops thinking,
Rather just keeps on smiling and winking,
And there is this day......
Where there is ocean of love and i'm left sinking.

No comments: