In the twilight, it's that every night's dream again,
She stares at me, as we let the silence remain.
She falls away from me, as I hold her tight,
Life had changed - the dawn smiles with its light.
The walk on the sea shore, still seems near,
Her voice on the phone, echos into my ear.
She made me smile, in the crazy way only she could,
And kept telling 'im a pain', in the only innocent way she would.
She never sat quiet, always chirping like a bird,
And would tell of her stories, in ways quite unheard.
We would sit on the window, eating chocolates all night,
She would gaze the stars and sigh on the one so bright.
People staring around, remind me of her fear,
She would frown, like a heart which got hit by a spear.
At times she would drive me , from one end to another,
She would fear from nobody, only an exception to her mother.
I could watch her all night, her beauty was such,
But it was her heart, which I desired so much.
I would cuddle her holding her tight as I could,
But it was when she held me, she made me look good.
No comments:
Post a Comment